Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Erection 2008: John Kerry Just Doesn't Have the Balls to Run Again......



Poor , Poor John Kerry..... It's just getting to be too strong a field for 2008. Instead of Kucinich , Sharpton, Moseley-Braun and Dean, Old John would have had to face Clinton, Obama, and an Edwards not starting from Ground Zero. At least he had enough sense to realize this - I hope Al Gore has the same sense...

So, no flip-flopping or vague descriptions of "what I would have done", Kerry's going to sit on the sideline with his pom-poms and cheer on another. So, the only pic I have today is an oldie , but a goody..............

I can never get enough of this picture........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a great picture. I do wish Kerry would had ran again. In fact I want all the Democrats to enter the fray for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Commandante Terezzzza has put her fot down!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Sell more ketchup guys, Uncle John needs campaign funds !!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No problem...