Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Stanley FUBAR Demolition Tool... When You Need To F*** Something Up Beyond All Recognition.



Why am I posting about this? First off, all I've been doing is working, so my load is a bit light. But, I have to give credit to the guys at Stanley tools, not for the quality of the tool. I have no idea how good this thing is, but naming it FUBAR is a master marketing stroke!!

What more perfect name for a demolition tool? I can't think of one, especially in only five letters. If you can think of one, let me know. It also makes a great Christmas gift !!

.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude check it out!

http://www.stanleyfubar.com

Anonymous said...

Also good for hammering campaign sign stakes into the ground...

Some of it reminds me of an extraction multi-tool carried by some rescue squads, based on an Air Force(?) fire axe designed to accomodate ripping open an aluminium fuselage to extract people and/or dump in AFFF to extinguish a fire.

Nice toy to sit in the corner with while muttering about illegal immigrants...

Anonymous said...

i thought it was a clever name as well Mikey.

Anonymous said...

maybe they meant fumar since you guys seem to think this thing is smoking

Anonymous said...

In some remote corners, it is a sex toy...

Mistress Romena said so.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Pray for the guy who has to compete with that behemoth for his wife's attention.....

Anonymous said...

If I read between the lines correctly, his wife may be using it on him... yup pray for the guy.