Monday, February 18, 2008

It's That Time of the Year Again.. Flu Season.



I've written a post every day for 71 consecutive days, so to keep the streak alive, I'm going to write a short one. I caught the flu Sunday, but I got it full-blown this morning. For the first time in about six years, I went to work, stayed for about a half-hour, then went home.

The Airborne and Advil seemed to be working pretty good, but I'm still far from 100%. Wish me luck, because I can't afford to skip two days of work. I'm going back to bed.... Sorry for not adding much to chat about today..

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you sick man. Left you a message on the way to Houston. I took a flu shot in Chicago at Ohare Airport months ago. The U of I had a booth set up when you got off the plane give them 45 dollars they shoot you and you are on your way.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

It's Weds. now, and I'm back at work, although I'm still pretty sick. Everything hurts, but I'm finally starting to kick this bug.

Anonymous said...

So is that duck paying off for you with your illness? Are you actually the WMD that ought to visit your former workplaces and spread it?

Deviant, er Enquriring minds want to know.