Thursday, October 30, 2008

Too Much Politics This Week? Here's a Clip to Remind You of Love Instead..


Suffering from Election Fatigue ?? No doubt. So, we here at SC6 are taking a minute away from all the political drama to try to give you a good laugh -without ragging on Barack Obama or John McCain. At least for a minute of two.
I got this clip from Heather. It's a clip of that most odd of events in life - The First Wedding Dance. That strange mix of Nerves, Xanax and Alcohol that usually causes you to lurch around like Frankenstein to the strains of "Open Arms" or "Still the One". Well, this couple decided to go a step further.... or maybe 50 steps further.
I gotta say, for a chubby guy, he gets around a dance floor pretty good - not as good as Rerun from 'Whats Happening", but still pretty good... HEY, HEY, HEY !!!
.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

those two were obviously meant for each other. they'll be together forever.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Thank you for the laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Open Arms! One of my favorite songs. I have it on my playlist. Looking for the day when I can dance to it with my someday, special someone. I love to dance!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Glad you guys enjoyed it.. I thought it was time to switch gears for a minute.

You know how I love to make the ladies laugh... ;)

Anonymous said...

nice

Anonymous said...

I think Liz is looking for a date there Mike. I don't think it gets much more obvious than that!

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling that would be read the wrong way. I wasn't referring to anyone imparticular. (no offense Mike) Just having a far off thought.

Anonymous said...

ok...her we go. Liz, this is Mike...Mike, this is Liz. You are both single, so go out and enjoy each other's company and see where it goes. Can't imagine a problem where at the least you make a new friend. you can cut the tension here with a knife...dang!

Anonymous said...

Match Maker, Match Maker, Make Me a Match. Find me a Find, Catch me a Catch......

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Bobby, this is Liz. Liz, this is Bobby. Liz like the blog. Bobby likes to let it fly on the blog, and to hook Mike up whenever possible...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he is looking out for you. Frends have a tendency to do that once in a while. They see things we don't.

Anonymous said...

sounds like Liz has a point MICHAEL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbqv3MwwVd8

well, ya never know.