Thursday, November 01, 2007

Best of SC6 - Hillary Clinton, Hilary Duff or Duff McKagan ?


I was scrolling through the salad days of SC6 today, and I thought i'd rehash a few of my really good older posts. Here is one of them - a game I called Hillary Clinton, Hilary Duff or Duff McKagan........




Here's a quiz that combines three of my favorite things: Politics, Women , and Rock n Roll..... Michael Reese, why haven't you thought of this??Try to guess who did what - Sen. Hillary Clinton , Actress Hilary Duff, or Guns n Roses and Velvet Revolver bassist Duff McKagan...... Enjoy!




Who is a Rocker, who wants to Rock, and who is as hard as rocks? McKagan, Duff and Clinton, in that order...




Who penned a best-selling book, who penned a best selling song, and who penned an album of inane drivel? Clinton (nee Rodham), McKagan, and Duff.










Who had Vince Foster killed? Hilary Duff...




Who played Lizzie McGuire on the Disney Channel? Duff McKagan.




Who had a decade long addiction to heroin? Hillary Clinton.




Who sounds best cranked up to 11? McKagan.




Who sounds best with the mute button on? Hilary Duff.




Who sounds best turned of completely? Hillary Clinton.




Quote: "I'm not gonna stay at home and bake cookies"? Duff McKagan.




Quote: " Axl Rose is an idiot... I would never get back together with him again." Hilary Duff.




Quote: "These Guitars kick ass.... Don't like it? F- off!". Hillary Clinton.

Wait. I think I got some of these mixed up.....
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that duff

Anonymous said...

Better pic of Ms. Rodham with one of her dirty secrets...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aewolf/1322056688/

Anonymous said...

hillary duff please...thank you