Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I am Thankful For.....



Thanksgiving is a time for reflection - to take stock in your life, and give thanks for all the good things. So, in that spirit, it's a good time for me to give appreciation for what I have......


I'm thankful I have a job again.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for my family and the concern they had for me this year.
I'm thankful for having the home I always wanted.
I'm thankful that I have Rocket and Snickers, although I miss Snoop and Tigger sometimes.
I'm thankful for you guys that read and comment on my blog. I have a lot of fun doing this, but it would be nothing if you guys didn't make it a two-way discourse..
I'm especially thankful for Bobby for being a true friend and brother, for helping me when I needed it, for showing concern, and making sure that whatever decision I made was in my best interest.
The biggest difference and what I'm most thankful for is Ms. X.. Even though she has never been north of DC (which I will rectify) , and she may vote for Ron Paul because he's a .....uh - Libertarian. I love you with all my heart Princess, and the rest of you will someday see why I care about her so much.... ;)




Happy Turkey Day !


.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a lot to eat today

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I was at home, so there wasn't really a Thanksgiving -style dinner.

Anonymous said...

i am thankful for the sleet and snow that is falling outside and that the high tomorrow will be 28, which makes it a GOOD day to go shopping! to have a job or three, friends, family, dogs and cats. a roof over my head, even though i'd like to have a new roof. a lot to go fishing on, though i have no boat (thats ok, Chris will be moving back with his in a few weeks...problem solved!). for Mike, who cuts the grass on my lot and helps me cut down trees...and who is like a brother to me as well. for this blog, so i can bitch...thanks Mike. did you eat that other pizza yet? I've had enough turkey!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Ben had it while I was in Hilton Head !!

Anonymous said...

not too late to be thankful for so many things and people i would not be able to list them all the things or the people