Friday, January 04, 2008

The Mike Huckabee - Campbell's Soup Chef Mystery Is Finally Solved !!


You might remember the post we had a month or two ago, where we questioned whether Mike Huckabee and the Campbell's Sea Salt Chef were the same guy. It garnered quite a bit of buzz, getting comments weeks after I wrote it from people that I never heard of. Well, thanks to an anonymous comment, we have the answer........
Apparently, it's not Huckabee. The guy is character actor Matt Servitto, who has a pretty long list of credits, most recently he was in 'The Sopranos' and 'Brotherhood'. I'm not sure why the comment was anonymous, but I guess if I was outing an actor from mob TV shows, I'd play it safe too.
There's no word from the Huckabee camp on the whole brouhaha... I thought maybe Huckabee and Servitto were twins separated at birth, but Servitto is ten years younger than Huckabee, so maybe he's Mike's little brother....The investigation continues.............
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like him to me

Ken Blanchard said...

I mentioned you at South Dakota Politics on the Sea Salt/Huckabee question. He does look a whole lot like Huckabee.

Anonymous said...

i love the internet i see the commercial, i put in google mike huckabee campbells soup and i find a whole blog section on it. isnt it grand? hahahha

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I pegged the actor
Matt Servitto (FBI Agent Harris) from the Sopranos Series when I saw the Campbell's soup commercial tonite
(12/12/2009 10:45pm on MSNBC). Damn,
I'm good!

WML said...

I thought it looked like Huckabee.
They don't reply?