Saturday, September 13, 2008

Eight Days Later, I Finally Find Scooby's Owner.


Scooby's Home at Last, Safe and Sound......
Good news today... The seemingly endless saga of where Scooby's mystery owner Brandy Dewitt finally ended today. He's back home with his owner, and just in time, because i think Ben was getting ready to keep him. One smelly dog and one cat is enough right now....
If you need a quick update, Ben's superhot friend Sarah brought him by last week during TS Hanna for a day or two. He had a tag with the name Brandy Dewitt and a cellphone number that was from Cheraw, so when calls to the number weren't returned, all we knew was that someone in Forest Lake Apartments lost their dog...
I let the two of them try to find Brandy, but nothing came of it, so today I took it upon myself to do the legwork. It took all of five minutes..... One White Pages search, and I had her address and a phone number, although it was disconnected. So, in the car hopped Scooby and I, and as soon as I got to the apartment building, he ran to the door. "Scooby !!!!" Was the first words out of her mouth, and it was all over. I know that when I lost Tigger, I was pretty bent out of shape, so it made me feel good to end her week of "what if?"....
So, how did Scooby get out? Well, it had started raining, so they let him out by himself, and off he ran..... It was that simple. But he's back home now, where he belongs- with his owner. And I'll admit, i feel pretty damn good about finding his owner. See, I can be a nice guy sometimes !!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should had grilled that hound

Thoroughbred 401k said...

nah... he warmed up a bit after a couple of days.