Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Did So Well in the League Championships, Why Not Take My Pick to the Bank??













Yeah, I did a pretty bad job with my baseball picks - nice job Indians and D'Backs, you made me look real good!! Anyway, I've been thinking over the World Series, and here we go.....



Rockies vs. Red Sox.

Nothing would make me happier than to see the Sox lose. After all, I am a Yankee fan. But, I don't think it's gonna happen. It will be a good series, though. Both teams hit well, both for power and produced runs. If Dustin Perdroia keeps hitting like he did in games 6+7, the Sox are going to keep putting up double digits.




The main difference will be in the pitching. Josh Beckett will cement his Cy Young Award year by pitching games 1 and 4, winning both, Tim Wakefield gets the start in a chilly Denver, which will make his knuckleball dance like crazy , and Curt Schilling will pitch well enough in Game 6 to win it all. Matsuzaka gets shelled in Game 5. Jonathan Papelbon saves 3 games and the Sox take it in Beantown - dammit !! Red Sox 4-2.





.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the sox

Anonymous said...

boston in 5