Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day !


As you know my Mom isn't with us anymore, so Mother's Day isn't quite what it is for most people, but I do still try to think about her for a little bit. Of course, i'm not alone. A friend of mine put up a Facebook post, listing all of the Mom's who aren't with us from the neighborhood. There were probably at least ten, not including my Mom. Such is life..
But, we'll put a positive spin on this for you guys. Most of you have your Mom around, and some of you are Moms too. Yes, women DO read SC6 !! Maybe not many, but a few. Congrats to all you Moms out there today. I have something in common with all of you ..... I've been called a Mother too sometimes !
.

1 comment:

Moye Graham said...

I am at my Mothers right now. She actually fixed dinner for a few of us baked ham, ham and rice, fresh string beans and potatos and squash. At 89 years old her cooking taste as good as ever.