Saturday, May 23, 2009

Letting Other People Do The Work For You, Part I

Ahhh.. But What If The Kitten Is On the Other End of the Weapon ??

Hope your Memorial Day weekend is going well so far. I ended up having today off at the last minute, so as usual, I caught up on some yardwork before the drizzle came. Thank you, God, for waiting until i finished to let it rain - twice.

I wasn't planning to blog today. I'm still a little sick, although I finally got some sleep last night. Whatever this cough is, it just won't go away yet. Luckily, I had a couple video clips sent to me today, and they're just too good to pass up. Here is the first one. It's a clip Bo McDonald made, called 'Whack a Kitty'. You can guess the rest.... He did note on his Facebook page that 'no kittens were harmed in the making of this video' - and it's pretty obvious.... Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=80813200668&h=Mzwee&u=EfYS8&ref=nf

.

2 comments:

down on Graham Slough MG said...

is this the same cat

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No, but it sure looks like the same kitten, doesn't it. I'll have to ask Bo.