Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Need Help On Your Pickup Lines? We're Here to Help All We Can..


Like the little kid said in 'Big Daddy', initiating the conversation is half the battle.... So, to help you out, we here at SC6 found a website with a nice, comprehensive list of pickup lines. I'm not saying they're good ones, necessarily, but a loaded arsenal of BS is always helpful. Like the saying goes, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."
My personal favorites:
Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?
I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons
I'm like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but im as sweet as can be.
Excuse me, can you empty your pockets? I believe you have stolen my heart
Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know why I shop the piggly wiggly in Manning

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You asked me this last year, and you STILL haven't told me why !!!

earlcapps said...

Moye - sure we want to know the answer?

Mike - I get all my pickup lines from Ford Fairlane. "Hickory dickory dock, get over here *** and .... "

LarryC said...

here's another one
"Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)"

and about 2200 more:

http://pickuplines.org

Could ya give me a link on this post?