Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sanford - Moore Debate on WPDE.... Moore's Evil Twin, Stuttering Tom, Appears !




I have this stray cat that I feed on my porch a couple times a day. This morning after I fed him, I found it regurgitated on the porch, only to disappear later. I imagine the noise he made puking up that Cat Chow sounded a lot like Tommy Moore in tonight's debate.

Mark Sanford has never had a reputation as a great public speaker, but Tommy Moore made him look like Bill Clinton tonight. Moore stuttered and stammered his way through the hour long debate, but I guess it is a little difficult to stay focused when you're telling half truths the whole time. The tired, 'out of touch' attack , even when supported by the disallowed cheering by Moore's RINO buddies in Myrtle Beach, was weak, uninspired and meritless in what was definitely a home game.

My suggestion is for Moore to intern for Howard Stern, where can spend his time making Howard's baked potato, and interviewing B-list stars like Raquel Welch. It's debates like tonight that make you wish it was a law that you have to watch a debate in order to vote.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it.

Anonymous said...

Proverbs 26:11 first came to mind from your colorful metaphor Mike.

Is it any conincidence that Tommy Moore reminds me of Bill Clinton? Not only hair style, but duplicitious speech.

What would the carpet cleaing bill be for hairballs if we had the gagging cat from Aiken?

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Are you going to the Journey/Def Leppard concert this Thursday in Columbia?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Nope, I have a Dr. appt, then a Sanford/Ravenel/Eckstrom appearance, then I'm off to an Oyster Roast fundraiser that night... Is Steve Perry back in Journey?

Anonymous said...

Thats right Mike pound that pavement.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

PDP, you can summarize in ten words what it takes me a hundred to do!!! Then again, it would be a pretty dull blog if I did.

Anonymous said...

PDP thanks for the information man.

Anonymous said...

PDP, you forgot his line from "Dracula, Dead and Loving It" "Nooooo, not another enema!"