Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today's Founder's Quote: Freedom & Happiness



'The freedoms and happiness of Man are the sole objects of all legitimate government.'

- Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to Thaddeus Kosciusko, 1810.


   As usual, TJ is telling the truth... But truth be known, we'd like the freedom to hook up with Lilly Robbins, who seems like a real girl (she has a 31 inch waistline). THAT would make us happy.. Our guess is since she's a Dolphins cheerleader, P-Luv already knows all about her, and likely has a room dedicated to her.... OK, maybe just a table or closet.

.

3 comments:

mg said...

Looks like my ex 30 years ago.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Let me be the first to say congrats, Moye... How does she look now?

Calhoun GA MG said...

I do not know. I have not seen her since 1996 at my daughters wedding.