Thursday, July 08, 2010

Crappy Birthday To Me, Crappy Birthday To Me ...

Maybe Not THIS Bad ....

The truth hurts.... And the truth is that Friday will be my 42nd birthday. Worse yet, I have to work all day Friday AND Saturday. I had today off, so Carol and I took the kids to Shipwreck Cove Water Park to avoid the heat and have some fun... The weather early on canceled the plans to take the kids to the Fire Island Lighthouse while Carol got some much-needed relief and alone time. The best laid plans, right?

So, think of me the next couple days as I put in another 22 hours, and await to cut loose in a major way at 5:00 PM Saturday - if I have any desire to go out by then. We'll see, but I imagine I'll muster up the strength to go out....

.

3 comments:

pluvlaw said...

Happy Birthday, Reino. And remember...you're not old, you're A MAN (+ 2 years)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmbUmKN0E

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a good one! Hate we can't celebrate like we did in the 'old days' lol

Mrs. X

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Somehow, 'Mrs. X' just seems really weird... Think I'll stick to 'Ms. X'.