Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big Stuff Over Here at SC6... But We Ain't Telling


Many of you view me as a big mouth who can't keep a secret. The truth is, there are plenty of snippets that I get that stay in my mouth until the time is right. Right now is one of those times. No, it's not some big political bombshell (we've already stated that I never slept with Nikki Haley). Nope, it's more important than that, but it's something that we will have to sit on until the news becomes official.
Sorry for not being our usual blabbermouth, but you'll have to settle for patience.
-The Management of SC6
.

2 comments:

pluvlaw said...

The hint is in the color of your picture in the post: pink. That's right, Mike Reino, infamous blogger extroidinaire of SC6 can no longer take the crazies. He's gone rogue. And be rogue, we mean commie.

Allow me to be the first to welcome Mr. Reino to the Democratic party. Come on in, the water's just fine...

Opps...was I supposed to hold of on that announcement.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

WRONG !!!! But thanks for playing, P-Luv. Are you trying to get my ass kicked when I go back to SC next week?!!

I get it: you make me look bad, your cousin leads a witch hunt to burn me at the stake, leaving you as my only ally. Shrewd, my friend.. VERY SHREWD.