Thursday, June 22, 2006

George Bush Must be Eating a Lot of Lucky Charms, 'Cause He Sounds Like Bono!!
















Copy and paste this address: Someone had spliced a slew of speeches by President Bush, and turned them into him reciting all the words to U2's "Sunday, Bloody Sunday". WOW !! I may take a week off from posting so this stays on top... No kidding , this is the funniest thing I've seen all year.......

Just like the old saying goes: All Rock Stars want to be Politicians, and All Politicians want to be Rock Stars!!

http://www.break.com/index/sundaybush.html

3 comments:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Don't count on it... That was John Kerry's theme song at the Democratic Convention ! I had a list of Clyburn's favorite U2 songs - since he's such a fan -on a post a few months ago. I'd guess Bush's favorite U2 song is "With or Without You".

Anonymous said...

Mike, this was awesome.

I would see Bush as more of a "Rattle and Hum" guy myself. Maybe the remake of "Bullet the Blue Sky"

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That might be good.... Bush doing his squinty-eyed thing while whispering, "And I can see those fighter planes".. Or " I can't tell the difference between ABC News, Hill Street Blues, and Senator on Capitol Hill, lying to the American public.... Well the party I belong to isn't short of cash, Mister!!"