Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010 !

     Why did I choose this picture for Thansgiving? First off, we've run the Horn O'Plenty and turkeys into the ground, so we're going with a funny pic instead this year. Secondly, i'll be damned if that guy isn't a dead ringer for Tommy Grimes, minus the hat, cane and axe... Tommy only chops people's heads off intellectually.


   We'll be short here.  Carol has to cook for Joe's whole family today, which makes me Chairman of the Counter Operations Dept. - which means I have to keep Stevie busy so she can cook without being bothered every three seconds. He's up already, so I gotta go... Best wishes for a Happy Turkey Day to you and yours - even to your Congressman! God Bless us, everyone.

.

3 comments:

mg said...

This may be Tommy.

Eneils Bailey said...

Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Mike, I do have a hat and cane that I use some times. But what I want to know is my nose really that big?? Happy Thanksgiving all, and drive safe in the holidays to come...teg