Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Does This Mean Michael Vick Won't be Replacing Bob Barker ??



"This is Michael Vick, reminding you to help control the pet population......Dogfight the Muthaf***r !!!!
Only Michael Vick could do something stupid enough to make his brother Marcus look good. I don't know whether he has anything to do with this or not, but at what point do these star athletes realize that their "homeboys" need to keep their butts out of trouble. Pacman? Ray Lewis? Tank Johnson?
Yeah, I grew up in a rough neighborhood too, but I had enough sense to leave my friends that did or sold drugs or other illegal stuff behind. Vick might have lost his 'street cred', but there is a real good possibility that he will be sitting out a few games and losing millions of dollars because of his retarded buddies having to fight dogs on his property. Oh yeah, and he might go to jail - but that would probably help with his Rap Album......
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the reasons I gave up on the NFL years ago. I will not support any professional team until they all clean their acts up and that includes not hiring these type people.

Anonymous said...

Retired Marine Drew Carey draws the Price is Right billet!

Anonymous said...

I see Vick is held out of training camp