Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Like Barack Obama, Here's a List of My Personal Exaggerations to Impress People....


Running for President KICKS ASS !!!!!!!!
In case you missed it, Barack Obama stuck his foot in his mouth with yet another "missquote" - or what you and I call a lie. It seems Obama was talking about education, and he decided it was time to pander and talk about SC Education (or lack thereof). Well , Obammy saif that there were schools in the Pee Dee that were built in the Civil war era. WTF ??!!
Uh, if a school was built 140 years ago, it would be a historic landmark, and eligible for all the funding it would want. Where exactly is this 140 year old school?? My theory is that this school is near Ft. Moultrie, and that the firing on Ft. Sumter was all a big mistake for this school's grand opening..
Of course, Obama's handlers said he 'misspoke', but why let the truth get in the way of a good story?? I'm starting to see a trend: Obama panders, Obama misspeaks, everyone swoons..... Damn, I wish I got a free pass like that when I ran. I do understand it though. If I was getting the red-hot love that he was getting, i'd stretch the truth too. In that vein, here are the best lies I've told to get women to like me.
My Porsche is in the Shop.
My trust fund is on the way...
I take the bus to meet 'the little people'.
Reino is Italian for "Studmuffin"
My Mom WAS a thief !!
I go the bar by myself 'cause I'm '5-0'.
Gov. Sanford just acts like he doesn't know me.
I stopped playing guitar because I make too much on my day job.
Campaigns want to hire me - but why hurt the other guy's feelings?
Do you have a little Italian in you? Would you like a little Italian in you?
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some good lies love the last one. I know someone in Jordan that would love it also.

Anonymous said...

So how soon will we see a Willie Horton piece on Mikey?

Anonymous said...

I will take the one on the right no left

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Really Moye, is she hanging at the Post Office?

Rhino, I can't help it if women from aged 22 to 47 - like this weekend, are attracted to me. My scent is strong...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

My bet is Obama had both. Did I say that? I mean, I'm sure just meeting him has has a tremendous effect on those young ladies' lives...

Anonymous said...

Mine is still 33 at least for a few more weeks.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You go, Moye!! Is Sumter jealous?? I picture, "Dad, stop taking all my girlfriends!!'.