Sunday, July 22, 2007

Don't Tell Al Sharpton: Blacks Are 'Trickin Out Their 'Hoe's'...........





The following is a true story........................

As you read previously, National Action Network Chair Al Sharpton is on the warpath to discourage the use of the word 'ho'. Santa Claus has already changed his tagline to 'Hey, hey ,hey", and we had other examples. Well, Sharpton has an uphill battle on his hands...

It seems that African-Americans are using the term 'Hoe' for something even I never heard before........ The Chevy Tahoe. On Saturday, I had a customer (female A-A), and on the back window was "My Hoe". Yes, she hets asked a lot about it, but she says she's keeping it on her window. More power to her !!

I can understand. I used to call my old Toyota 'Camry Diaz'. But, I never called her a hoe...... or a Ho. Any stupid names you eve had for a car? Sure, it has nothing to do with politics, but hey, it's the weekend....

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in Dubuque Iowa this morning and there is a Sausage brand called Dubuque is that ok.

Anonymous said...

ho is bad, but pimp is ok...help me out here