Monday, July 16, 2007

Here's a Quick Update on What's Up in Rudyville...And How You Can Help..


I've gotten some updates from Command Central regarding the campaign. Not to pick on other campaigns, but rather than starting big and fat and running out of cash, the SC organization strated small, and continues to progress. Here are the highlights.....
Help Needed in the 6th District.
Like most groups that start small, there are a few areas that need County Reps - and , as usual, the 6th District and Pee Dee head the list. Marion, Dillon, Chesterfield, Lee, Clarendon, Williamsburg and Calhoun Counties need go to men and women. I know someone who could fill two of those spots. His name rhymes with Boy Fram !! It might seem like an impossibility to find people here, but I disagree. Contrary to popular belief, it is not illegal to be a Republican in Marion and Williamsburg. Also, we are talking about less conservative areas, so a middle of the road guy like Rudy Giuliani should have an easier time. Drop a note to me at reino2004@msn.com if you want to help , or know someone who is interested.
Offices Open in Cola and Chucktown.
We now have home bases in Columbia and Charleston, so if you need swag or signs, those are the places to go.
Join the Reino 4 Rudy Fundraising Ball Team !
Maybe you're saying, 'mike, I'd love to see Rudy win, but I don't have the time. However, I do have this huge pile of cash that I was going to throw in my fireplace. Would giving you some help Rudy become President??' Uh........ YEAH! I have registered my own team of fundraisers for the Giuliani campaign online at Rudy's website, so join in! Just log in at https://www.joinrudy2008.com/Baseball/invite/5FDK/ , and you'll be on my team! A reminder, I won the Title in my last year in Fantasy Football, and I'm in First Place in Fantasy Baseball this year, so we have high standards here when it comes to web activities....
That's it for now. Stay tune for all the latest on the Giuliani campaign - without resorting to slamming on the other GOP candidates. That reminds me - Palmetto Scoop (Poop) stinks ! Have a great day!
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that IS Rudy... I thought for a moment it was a poorly photoshopped Michael Moore (particularly considering Time's MSM bent).

quoth Emily Littele, "NEVERMIND"

Anonymous said...

Mike do you know why I shop at the Piggly Wiggly in Manning for most of my groceries?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Because they have milk fresh from Gary McLeod's farm??

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with palmettoscoop?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'm not 100% on the inside with it, but I've been told by everyone that it's an inside whack job from the McCain camp, or a Mccain supporter.

I'm all for supporting your man or woman by pointing out the differences, but The Pooper Scooper
has more of a GOP scorched earth way of blogging. Not my cup of tea.

Anonymous said...

Great answer Mike but wrong will try again later I hope.