Monday, June 22, 2009

It Might Be Vacation Time Again...


Just a quick note today.. I don't if it's writer's block,boredom, or flat out depression, but I'm going to take a short sabbatical from blogging. Who knows, I could be writing again tomorrow, but today, I'm not very enthused about writing on anything.....




It's not like I don't have anything to blog about - I have a stack of articles a foot high. There's just been a lot of stress flying around lately, and this past weekend didn't help much. I've been very unhappy lately, despite finally getting out fom the debt I had. There's nothing to get excited about in life right now. So, I'm going to try and avoid writing crappy posts for writing's sake, and relax for a bit. Sorry, but I need to find my smile again...



.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike--sounds like you need to call Moye and spend a day down on the slough with a couple of cold ones and some Brailsford BBQ. Take some time buddy, we will all be here when you want to start blogging again...teg

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Nah, just lost my Muse again.. We've got a couple things going on today, so I'll probably be back at it tonight anyway.. They forget fast..

mg said...

just the heat

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You ain't kidding. I'm seriously considering finding two seasonal jobs where I winter here and summer up north, because this shit is killing me...

Anonymous said...

Is that person from Scranton or Coward