Saturday, June 27, 2009

P-Luv Ain't Gonna Like This One...

It's a Slow News Day, So We'll Pass On a Joke Instead ....

It's 10:00 PM, and I almost forgot to post today. Since I'm finding myself a bit short on time and material, I decided to just print a joke I got from a co-worker today. You might have heard it already. After all, these jokes seem to make the rounds, don't they? It's the story of the Lawyer and the Redneck ......

A lawyer and a reneck are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer thinks that ednecks are so dumb, that he can get one over on them easy.... The lawyer asks the redneck if he'd like to play a game. The redneck just wants to get some sleep, and he declines. The lawyer persists, and assures the redneck that the game is a lot of fun. "I ask you a question, and if you get it wrong, you owe me $5, but if you ask me a question and I don't know the answer, I have to give you $500." The redneck agrees.....

The lawyer asks the first question.. "What is the distance from the Earth to the Moon?" The redneck reaches into his wallet, and hands the lawyer a $5 bill. Now it's the redneck's turn. He asks, "What goes up a hill with three legs , and comes down with four legs?" The lawyer has no idea. He gets on his laptop, searches all possible refernces, including the Library of Congress. He gets on the Airfone, and calls every friend he has. After an hour of trying, he finally gives up, and hands the redneck $500. The redneck turns over, and goes to sleep.....

After a little bit, the lawyer can't take it anymore. He wakes up the redneck, and asks him "So, what is it that goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four legs ??!!!!". The redneck reaches back into his pocket, hands him $5, and goes back to sleep....... BA-DUM- BUM !!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=icMTVV5Lwaw

.


3 comments:

pluvlaw said...

My client's favorite lawyer jokes are the ones I tell them as I'm disbursing their money or walking them out the courthouse after their not guiltys. Those always get big laughs...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

They always joke about them , until they need one, right?

mg said...

Won $50.00 at the Palms playing Trivia with about 40 people.