Sunday, April 09, 2006

Anybody Home?? The Blogosphere is Getting Lonely...



Let me take this opportunity to thank my two best commentors - Earl and Chip. I really appreciate knowing that someone is reading this mess of a blog. I do think it's relatively entertaining, and we keep the posts coming- quantity, not quality! However, the replies don't come as much as others.

I'm not sure why I don't get 25 people reading my posts, but I think I have a bad location. Maybe if I got on the LaurinLine, business would pick up. Honestly, some of the ones listed there are taking two month vacations between posts - out of ideas ( or agendas?).

If you read us a lot, leave a post - I'm not always right, just usually right. But the exchange of ideas are always more interesting.

5 comments:

earlcapps said...

i enjoy the commentary and your general attitude problem too!

keep it up - you know i'm always good for a few random incoherent thoughts.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Thanks guys... i guess I should return the favor and post links - i'll try to figure it out.
I don't give to ETV either, but I usually will watch History Channel instead to feel better.

Joshua Gross said...

I read often. I comment less often...

Anonymous said...

ditto, reino...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

SC6 must be where those in the know go for entertainment! If only we could get Sunny and Laurin to post.......