Saturday, April 08, 2006

Kid vs. Katon: Who Would You Rather See ??





Katon is the one on the right.......








The scheduling Gods made it very difficult for we Republicans who still rock a little today. All of you know our convention is today, but there also is a concert at the Ladson Fairgrounds outside Charleston, featuring the American Badass himself, Kid Rock. What's a Rockin' Republican to do???

It's a tough decision: I could chit-chat with Hugh Weathers for the 10th time ( He doesn't read this , does he?). Or, I could hang with Pig Pen, Tank and the rest of the brothers and their old ladies while I get my butt kicked by a ex-stripper.

I've seen them both, so I able to miss out on them today in favor of unpacking my dad's stuff........ Anyone need any framed pictures? I only have about 300 of 'em...

2 comments:

earlcapps said...

For a reasonable compromise, how about catching the Nuge somewhere instead?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey Earl....... Skynyrd at the Fairgrounds next week - Play it pretty for Ladson!