Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Boss - Or So He Says ....

Happy Birthday to Seabiscuit, On His 11th Birthday ....

No, it ain't the horse's birthday.... SC6 wishes a Happy 48th birthday to our buddy, boss, 6th District Chairman, Four Horsemen member and Official Mike Reino Apologist, Tom Grimes.... If we were in town, we know where we'd be taking him - kicking and screaming against his will, of course! Happy Birthday, Mr. Chairman, and hopefully we'll have more good news from him soon..... No, not my resignation.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike--great picture...of the horse that is. I have to admit that I was surprised the camera didn't break. Every time I see that picture I am always thankful that it was a horse and not a jackass, I can hear the comparisons now.

And yes your probably right you and my son would have to drag me kicking and screaming to get my trophy at the club. I'll see you when you get back on the 25th and travel safe...teg

mg said...

Happy Birthday Chairman