Wednesday, March 03, 2010

SC6 Gives You Some Great 90's Alt-Rock..



After I write a post where I ruffle some feathers, I often will put up a Music Video - just to get you guys to see I'm not such a bad guy! I came across a clip for Jeff Buckley, and I decided it was time to play 'Last Goodbye'. I may have posted this once before, along time ago, but the quality of this clip on Vevo is awesome. Jeff died too young, but he left a nice little bit of work before he drowned in the Mississippi.




www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMXjunSx80




and if you saw Justin Timberlake's performance at the Hope for Haiti benefit, here is where he probably got it from - Buckley's version of Leonard Cohen's 'Hallelujah', which he recorded in 1994, and hit Number 1 in 2008 - 11 years after he died.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4&NR=1


.

3 comments:

SEO 成果 said...

What a handsome man!

Anonymous said...

Mike--you mean you ruffle feathers with some of your posts?? Really, when did that start?? For the life of me I can not imagine why anyone would get their feathers ruffled by reading your posts. In the meantime keep posting...teg

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Thank You, SEO - I do try to keep myself looking good. Ohhh.......