Sunday, August 05, 2007

Another Episode of SC6's Brush With Greatness: Holy S**tballs Merlene, It's Ed Palmer From 92.9, The Eagle !!!


Smile Ed...... You're On the Internet !!
No, I didn't jump into this guy's house and have them take my picture.... Ed is a longtime buddy of Bobbo's, and now he is Bob's next door neighbor. I'm glad, because I always used to forget to check on Bobby's dogs when he went out of town.
Of course, like most Disc Jockeys, Ed Palmer isn't his real name. Ed Palmer is like Johnny Dark or Will Pendarvis - there are 500 of them. The amazing thing about Ed is the number of kids he has. SIX !! And he's younger than me. Ed has a literal Brady Bunch deal going on at his house. Seriously, I don't know the names of any of his kids - I just call them Greg , Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby or Cindy - depending on their age.
Ed is a good egg, and he appreciates my wacky sense of humor. Okay, maybe he's not a superstar, he does get a lot of harrassment as a 'celebrity'. By the way, I once again smoked Bob, Ed and their wives in Trivial Pursuit in both 80's and 90's Editions... I rule !!
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eat me useless trivia boy!

Anonymous said...

So a Disc Jockey must make a lot to afford so many kids.

Anonymous said...

Do we really want the pictures fo your and Rocky D or Stewart Flood?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Not really Moye...I have no idea how he pulls it off.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Radio Mafia