Sunday, August 12, 2007

SC6 New Product Alert: Ora-Gel Intro's It's New Racial and Gender Desensitizing Swab..



" Swab It On...... Racial and Gender Sensitivity Gone ! "



Tired of co-workers, friends and customers blaming everything on racial and gender bias? Well, help is on the way! Ora-Gel has introduced it's new Racial and Gender Desensitizing Swab. Much like it's tooth desensitizer, you simply swab in on your head, and every other orifice in your skull, and VOILA !!, irrational racial and gender bias is gone!




Invented in a secret laboratory by a bunch of white guys whose identities are hidden to protect their anonymity, Ora-Gel Racial and Gender Desensitizer is proven to work in 97% of lab rats in a recent study *

But don't take our word for it - here are a few testimonials. **






Since I was in college, I thought that I was judged unfairly because I was African-American. Then I tried Ora-Gel's Racial and Gender Desensitizer..... man, what a difference!! In just a few hours, i realized that I never got that big money job because I wasn't qualified compared to other applicants. Now I'm back getting the training I need, instead of complaining. Thanks, Ora-Gel!!

Marcus, Chicago, IL.








Being a beautiful woman in the business world, I always thought men were trying hit on me, and get sexual favors. In fact, I sued for harrassment 36 times. Then after trying Ora-Gel's new product, I realized that a man saying "You look nice today" was really just a compliment.




Tina, Alexandria , VA.









Ever since 9-11, I have been gripped with this feeling that everyone thinks I am terrorist. Then I tried Ora-Gel Racial and Gender Desensitizer, and the feeling has gone away. Allah be praised !! Sure, my paranoia is probably entirely justified, but i sure feel better. Ora-Gel Rocks !!

Samir, Eugene, OR





Say goodbye to defensiveness and meritless , knee-jerk accusations of others forever... Ora-Gel Racial and Gender Desensitizer. In all Walgreens, CVS, Kerr, WalMartPharmacy, Eckerd and other major drug stores. ***


* - Is not effective on members of NOW, NAACP, GLAAD , The Congressional Black Caucus, the Urban League, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Spike Lee, the cast of Philadelphia or Rosie O'Donnell.


** - testimonials are compensated, their names have been changed.


*** - read the package before taking. Use as directed. Side effects may include but not limited to: redness, swelling, vomiting, itchiness, priapism, runny nose, dry nose, referring oneself as Todd , Chip, or Skippy, sudden love of Golfing, the urge to do crossword puzzles, watch Spike TV, or call your friends "Bo". Do not eat before or after application - EVER. Do not say Candyman three times into a mirror, do not wear brown shoes with a black belt, do not go swimming until 1 hour after eating, do not date girls named Heather, Missy or Bunny - EVER.


.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, Ora-jel is cutting in to Prolong's market...

...mayhaps they're trying to compete with Oxyclinton (on youtube I think)

What's next, kosher ham and pork BBQ at Pedro's?

Anonymous said...

Very interesting Mike. Certainly a great product. Nice article.