Tuesday, August 07, 2007

SC6 Celebrates 500 Posts By Ticking Off Women and Lesbians on Number 499...




500 Posts...... Maybe It's Time to Give it Up.

Boy, I sure pissed off everyone on 499, eh? Anyway, the first one to tell me who wrote the song 'My Galaxie' wins $500 and a 'Throw Me to the Lesbians' t-shirt. In case you don't make the connection with the car, it's a Galaxie 500.

Is it me, or rather than making me famous, is my blog making me infamous? I'm Vice Chair of the County GOP, but the Chair doesn't call or ask for help. I'm a Co-Chair of the Giuliani Campaign, but the chair doesn't call me to tell me Rudy's coming to town in a week. It's getting a bit boring on the outside here. If I were rich, at least I'd be called eccentric. Oh well.

Time to take inventory.... Is this blog becoming redundant , or do I still have juice. Do me a favor, don't bother posting if you are going the anonymous route - have some guts please.

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blind Melon...now gimme my money!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a 1965 Ford Galaxy. I had one in High School a baby blue with white top and a 390 engine. While I am a GM man the Ford has special memories you know what I mean. As far as your blog do what you got to do. As far as your Chair in the county you know what I think. As far as Rudy get on their ass.

Anonymous said...

"Is this blog becoming redundant, or do I still have juice?"

Yes. It is this blog becoming redundant, or you do still have "juice".

As to your having the "juice", Judge Ito was wondering where Orenthal was.

earlcapps said...

I just checked your fridge ... found some juice ... well, it's not there anymore. Ahhhh ...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

oj, oj, oj.....