Friday, August 17, 2007

Look !! Republicans In Williamsburg County !! They DO Exist !





Is It a Herd of Unicorn? Nope, it's GOP in Kingstree !!


I went out on the road to search for help in the District for Rudy, and I went to Brown's BBQ - excellent spicy BBQ ! In fact, I didn't realize I passed the Schoolhouse in Scranton to eat there.




Anyway, the joke I always heard was that if you put a $100 bill on the intersection of 52 and 261 in Kingstree, who would get it - Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, A Democrat or a Republican?? The answer? The Democrat, because the other three don't exist there. Sorry.

Truth is, Williamsburg County is 35% Republican - not Red by any means, but better than most think. Barbara Mishoe is working to cultivate and motivate the base. Restarting a county party is a tall order, but my best wishes to her to achieve that. I'll help any way I can.

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know you just went to eat BBQ

Anonymous said...

Is the candidate for Congress in this picture

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Maybe......

Anonymous said...

Is it the tall guy and is that his wife near him.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Williamsburg GOP!! Also a big welcome to Charles Butler. I can't wait to learn more about him and his platform.