Monday, July 03, 2006

A Horse Sense Solution to Immigration... Or Is It Cow Sense ?



Here's an E-Mail I got from a friend recently. .....

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington and then track her calves to their stalls? But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.

Just a little hay for Washington to chew on...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhmmmmm that cow has Milton's stapler...

Anonymous said...

Is that a Wisconsin cow. I believe I know her.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I thought you only could recognize Facist cows, Moye...In the World Cup tody, we had the Facism Bowl - Italy vs. Germany !! Who is that guy that gave you a hard time?

____________ said...

Yea, you dont see cows that big around these parts ....

Anonymous said...

michael: I'll guess it has been a while since the Peeler campaign.

Anonymous said...

I do not know who he is Mike but he is either a jerk or a imposter maybe both trying to keep something going. I know where I stand and I am the GOP. Anyhow I did let Lindsey know what I thought about his Senate version he supported on Immigration and I thought it stunk. Mr. DeMint has the right idea. I do hope Lindsey runs for VP or President where we can be sure to get him out of the Senate. Not sure if Thomas will run if elected as Treasurer or not but he would get my support.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I can see the new bilingual menu at McDonald's......... MOOOO, MOO , MOOOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

There are no jobs Americans will not do for a proper wage.

Anonymous said...

I know peedeepundit my comment meant the same. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

One more thing I just flew to New Orleans on U S Airways and in the Airline Magazine there is a picture of this Cow's sister. Check it out.