Monday, July 31, 2006

Blogs Come and Go, But SC6 Trudges On!!



After nine days off, which for me is an eternity, we're ready to get back to business online again.. I've moved to a new hut, and Time Warner Cable has finally got me back online - after 45 minutes on hold! Most of the distractions are gone, or will be removed or resolved soon.

I'm sad to see of few of my fellow bloggers close up shop..... SC Barbeque and Politics and Mystery Men, thanks for playing in our little neighborhood - you'll be missed, and I hope you change your minds... There's been a lot of press about we bloggers lately in the mainstream press - SC6 doesn't usually make the bigtime lists, but we always seem to be a favorite of the bloggers themselves - we are THE BLOGGERS' BLOG !!

I can't promise that we'll be posting as often as before....The campaign is starting ( or is it?), and there's lots of work to do. As usual, we'll try to give you an insiders view of local politics. To keep myself out of trouble, I'll try to keep from naming names!!

Enjoy what's left of the summer, and we'll chat soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, just let the squirrel run berserk, like that quiet little church in Pascagoula.

Remember also the words of Lyndon (swear me in before he rises as the antichrist) Baines Johnson, "you don't need to catch your opponent in bed with his mistress, you only need to get him to deny it."

Anonymous said...

Mike it is always good to see a new post. Even if I have to read it here on the Fox River in Green Bay, WI. instead of on the Santee in my beloved South Carolina. Actually it feels like SC in this heat up here and you should see the Tall Ships Festival is going on. They are pulling out today for Chicago.