Thursday, July 20, 2006

Writers Block, Or I Just Don't Give a Crap This Week....



Sometimes, politics seems like the most important thing going on- and then there are times like right now... maybe it's post-Primary, pre-Fall boredom, maybe it's the heat. All I can say is adding posts seemed like the furthest thing from my mind this week.

All I'll say is that there are major challenges from everywhere this week. It's wearing me out , but my focus is still sharp, and you guys will be stunned with all the BS I've endured lately. The campaign is a small speck of poop in the dungpile dumped on me, and major shakeups are in order the next couple weeks.

Till then, it will probably be boring around these parts...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike

Get out there and beat that paveme nt.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I've got a couple items to take care of over the next 2 weeks, then we'll be ready to go.

Anonymous said...

Mike, the more crap as a challenge thrown your way sometimes is an indication that you're on the right track. Keep your vision clear, stick it on the refrigerator door, your bathroom mirror, have a copy or something that speaks to your heart to move you in your pocket to keep you moving on. As Paul wrote, (in paraphrase) keep your eyes on the reward and run the race for that prize. In the words of Tony Little, "You can do it!!!" ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mike - hang in there - and read Isaiah 54:14-17. It always helps me when the going gets tough!

earlcapps said...

everyone's gotta have some downtime. go take it, and enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Earl is right. After I get back from Mexico City this week I will take me a day or two. Now you have had enough. Get out there.

Anonymous said...

You're not in college anymore. You're a political candidate, right? Two demerits for saying "don't give a crap" and "BS". Are you drinking when you blog?