Wednesday, March 29, 2006

From Now On, I'll Tell the Cops "SC6" is Coming !!!!



Just a question: Has Andre Bauer lost his freaking mind??? After his previous problems in Columbia a couple years back, he gets stopped for doing 101 MPH....... I know that candidates have to fly to get to all the meetings they are scheduled for, but this is ridiculous.

I don't know what the "flow of traffic " is usually like on I-77, but I've never done triple digits to keep up with the crowd.. This could be blowing it a bit out of proportion, but Dre' needs to ease up on the leadfoot routine, or he could be out of a job - funnier things have happened.

3 comments:

Chip said...

It's pretty easy to run 85-90 without noticing when you get north of Cola.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

yeah, but those extra 10-15 MPH are hard to miss!!

earlcapps said...

true, but he wouldn't be the only one i've seen going warp ten between US 21 South in Rock Hill and SC 34 near Ridgeway.