Friday, March 17, 2006

Keep Eatin' That, and You're Gonna Die !!



Let's have a little fun.... Going back a couple posts, I referred to Joe Jackson song, "Everything Gives You Cancer". In true gloom and doom fashion, I want you guys to post what you had at a recent meal, and we'll tell you how it will kill you.

For example, I had a chicken pita at the Starfire Grill (fantastic!)......no doubt the growth hormones in the chicken will give me a tumor eventually, and the oven they baked the pita in probably has carcinogens. Did I mention the onion rings cooked in animal fat?? I'm surprised PETA isn't at my door already!

You are welcome either to submit what you had, or comment on others. Either way, this could be a fun little post to break up the boredom of St. Patty's Day and the NCAA Tourney ( or Toonamint for those north of the State Line).

1 comment:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I just came back from having the best Cheesesteak at Jack's Place in Florence. It probably took about 2 years off my lifespan, bu it was good!