Thursday, December 21, 2006

Get Ready for the 2007 Edition of Animal House...........Columbia Style !!




I was watching Animal House during my lunch hour, which reminds me........ Bobby, how could you not see Animal House until you're 37??? Anyway, it gave me the idea of the upcoming reconvening of the House of Representatives and Senate next month. I could have done Washington, but I figured you guys would be more interested in the Columbia House....... which reminds me, I need some new CD's.

I'll list out the main characters from the movie, and you guys tell me who best represents them in Columbia. I have 1 or 2 that I'll give my picks .. Enjoy!




Bluto

Too bad John Graham Altman
is gone...






Otter




Boon


Flounder

Jakie Knotts, anyone??

Larry Kroger, aka Pinto.

Hoover.

Jim Merrill, but Jim is a little cooler.....

D-Day.

Lastly, Bird. The only one with a Southern accent.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that was Mike Reino, Rush chairman, he was damned glad to meet you...

Anonymous said...

...is it supposed to be that soft?

Anonymous said...

This year is going to be different. This year we are going to grab the bull by the BALLS ... as of this moment, they're on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!

Anonymous said...

Will be a interesting year for sure.

Anonymous said...

Will be a interesting year for sure.

Anonymous said...

Flounder looks more like Paul Adams.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that Bluto isn't Jakie Knotts?

Stork's hair isn't right for Glen McConnell, Otter's hair is, but needs the glasses.

You're missing an opptortunity to offer Wallace Scarborough as Hardbar.

Ditto Robert Ford as Otis Day.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mike.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mike.