Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It Worked Last Time..... Earl Capps for DOT Commissioner!!!!



This week, SCDOT Commissioner Elizabeth Mabry steeped down, amid a recent report that the state agency has wasted millions of dollars intended for road improvements. That's when it hit me......... what we need is Earl Capps in Columbia !

Nevermind that I just nominated my dog for President, Earl would be great in the DOT. For those of you who don't know, Earl's main vocation is in building highways, so The Ponytail knows roads!

Aside from that, picture a DOT Board meeting like this........ the patronage suits are talking thier usual BS, and Earl has just enough of a break between the Doken tracks on his I-POD to take the headphones off, and tell them to get their acts straight! Problem solved, and Mark Sanford is happy with the savings. Sounds good to me.

I leave the comments section open for the Draftee to reply. EARL???????

6 comments:

earlcapps said...

Mike, there are several things wrong with this idea that you've proposed ...

1) I'm so grossly over-qualified that it would be a joke to even consider me for anything less than Ruler of the Universe.

2) I don't own an I-pod.

3) If I did, I think Iron Maiden, Dio, or Motorhead would be more suitable choices for an SCDOT meeting.

If appointed, I would demand a recount, and if that didn't work, I would tell the people that a grave injustice has been committed upon them, and urge them to riot, loot, pillage, and everything else that is part of a normal day in South Carolina public schools.

Anonymous said...

Never mind the patronage suits, how about the paternity suits...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I was going to choose Maiden, but I felt it was a little cliche.. perhaps Lynch Mob would've been a better choice.

Anonymous said...

can we launch a pre-emptive firing of this punk?

Anonymous said...

do free beer and hookers come with the job?

Anonymous said...

Mike another perfect choice.