Sunday, December 17, 2006

SC6 Enters the 21st Century...... I Finally Buy a Digital Camera !!



Well, I finally entered the digital age yesterday... I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday, and I did well enough this year to treat myself. For years I have used those cheapie Kodak disposable cameras at events for picture taking. Maybe that's why all my pictures look like crap! So I went to Best Buy yesterday and I got a Kodak c743 Digital Camera with the photo docking station and 1 MB SD card. It has a 3X programmable zoom lens and is 7.1 megapixels.... or as I understood it, blah, blah blah..

Here's what I know. It's so easy, a cave_, uh...... even I could use it. I'm pretty stupid when it comes to technology, but I set the whole thing up on my own. The docking station automatically imported all my existing photos and made real nice 4x6's. What does that mean? That I can take all my Brooke Burke jpg.'s, make them inot pictures, and tell everyone that she's my girlfriend in Niagara Falls!!

I'll try to use it to give everyone a more inside look at SC6's world, so what have I learned???




TECHNOLOGY.........GOOD!!!!

GGRRRRRR!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, it is probably easier than scanning the Polaroids in so you can post something at Myspace, but hide the spear...

Anonymous said...

I use both kinds but still like the old film the best but I am a changing.

Anonymous said...

moye, I'm too used to the process of a 35mm being ready to shoot and not pausing for the camera to read distance and check the metering before giving me a jpg with significant red-eye. The Pentax and Minoltas, I can slip a diffuser over the strobe and no red eye. I also get a shot without having to anticipate the action by an extra second or two...