Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I Know You've Been Waiting for Them.....It's My NCAA Tourney Picks !!




Honestly, I have paid NO attention to College Basketball this year. When the best players stay only for a year, I stop watching. But, March Madness is different, so I'll return to my fair weather fan status for a few weeks. That being said, this blog implies no guarantees of success in it's selections. Any money lost using these picks are not the responsibility of the blog.

East Bracket:
North Carolina over Eastern Kentucky
Michigan State over Marquette
Southern Cal over Arkansas
Texas over New Mexico State
Vanderbilt over George Washington
Washington State over Oral Roberts
Texas Tech over Boston College
Georgetown over Belmont

South Bracket:
Ohio State over Central Connecticut St.
Xavier over BYU
Tennessee over Long Beach State
Virginia over Albany
Louisville over Stanford
Texas A&M over Penn
Creighton over Nevada
Memphis over North Texas State

Midwest Bracket:
Florida over Jackson State
Arizona over Purdue
Butler over Old Dominion
Maryland over Davidson
Winthrop over Notre Dame
Oregon over Miami (Ohio)
Georgia Tech over UNLV
Wisconsin over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi (no, they really exist)

West Bracket:
Kansas over Niagara
Kentucky over Villanova
Va Tech over Illinois
Southern Illinois over Holy Cross
Va. Commonwealth over Duke
Pitt over Wright State
Gonzaga over Indiana
UCLA over Weber State

Yep, Duke is one and done, and the 5-12 jinx ends this year as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Heels, Blue Devils, Yellow Jackets, Terrapins, Eagles, Cavaliers and Hokies. In other words go ACC.

Anonymous said...

By the way I was in Galveston today home of the Texas A & M Galveston maybe they will make it next year.

Joshua Gross said...

the 5-12 lives on...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Picking Long Beach State, my Cali friend? I thought about it, but Tennessee had their scare last year against Winthrop, so I don't expect them to sell LBS short.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to see Winthrop win one.

Anonymous said...

Just talked to my Son in Law in NC a graduate of Clemson and N C State and a great ACC fan. He informed me Duke has lost. You picked one right. Go Mike.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...looks like you went 14-2 on the first day...not bad.