Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bobby Comes to State Senator's Rescue.... I-20 to be Renamed In His Honor..


Yes, our Bobbo is a real Good Samaritan - a true American Hero!! Well, maybe he's just a nice guy. Today, our guy was driving down I-20 back from Columbia, when he saw a motorist stranded on the side of the road. Bob checked with him to make sure he was okay, and the guy said he was fine, and that AAA was on the way. The man thanked him , and gave him his card......it was State Senator Dick Elliott!
Of course, Bobby had no idea who he was - politics just isn't his gig. What made me laugh was that Bobby thought he was an elderly man in trouble. How old is Elliott??
My question today is: What would you say if you had Dick Elliott stuck on the side of the road, and he needed your help? Would you make him join the GOP? Have him sign a statement admitting I-73 really isn't needed? Make him rename Dick Elliott Highway after you? Give you a free pass to all the B&C amusement parks?
??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to rename I-20...just raise the speed limit to 110.

Anonymous said...

At least 85 MPH Bobby.