Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day , Or As I Call It - February 14th..


So Earl, did you send that girl anything for VD - I mean Valentine's Day? I'm really bummed out today since I didn't have anyone to celebrate with. Bummed out that I didn't get to blow $60 on roses, $15 on candy, $50 on dinner, and a couple hundred more on jewelry, or a day of beauty, or some other gift just to try and prove that I love someone.
Oh, I forgot the card too. Guys, do you love your lady? Well, just be a kind, attentive and caring man, and you won't have to overspend to show her you care. Do a better job the other 364 days, and today will be just February 14th. I know, easy for me to say........
Kudos and condolences to Bobby, who pulled a major coup of romance by getting Billy Joel tickets FOR FREE tonight, only to have his wife's boss make her stay OT, causing them to miss the show. To the boss at Jackson Hewitt - you are a big putz. If it was my wife, I probably would have yanked her out of that BS job, and kicked your stupid butt on the way out......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have done the same if I had tickets for Billy Joel the heck with tax man. I called all my grandkids, daughter and mother so my valentine was covered. Who invented this day anyway hallmark.

earlcapps said...

Hey Mike, I just saved a bunch of money by switching to single!

Yeah, I gave her my doctor's phone number. I'm cheap that way.

Anonymous said...

So moye is in favor of nuking Kansas City...

Anonymous said...

Only after I eat another steak.