Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Does this Look Familiar?? Guess We All Want to Be Americans....


I tried to put this on as a video clip, but I'm stupid......Where's Bobby when you need him! Anyway, if this looks familiar, it should...... It's a Ukrainian version of "Married With Children"!! All the characters are the same, just different names. They even have the dog, and the set looks the same too.
The guy who plays Al Bundy does a good job, right down to the crotch grab. Peggy is a bit different, but she is hotter looking. I saw this, and I laughed my ass off! Just had to share it with you. I'll try to add the file when I get back.

5 comments:

earlcapps said...

I loved that show. Too bad you can't tape it ... but I'll have to look it up somewhere.

Anonymous said...

This would be worth the trip if it was dubbed in english

Anonymous said...

video killed the Ukrainian star...i'm on a Ukrainian radio...walk like a Ukrainian. now you'll be walking around with these songs in your head all day!!! hahahahahahahahaha

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Actually, it translates to English pretty well. I have some trouble with the news.

Anonymous said...

yea