Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Meet My New "Soul Mate" From My Trip...


Man, do my eyes look tired! I need some sleep. Here is my new significant other - my dog, Rocket! He's a 7 week old Lab/Beagle mix. I was pretty bored at home since Snoop died, so Bobby and Jean decided to get me a puppy from the shelter. I got Rocket , and they took his brother. Now I have to figure out how to potty train him! He's actually pretty good at it already.
I did make it to the Silver Elephant Banquet last night, but the pimpleheads watching the door wouldn't let me in without a pass, and the phone had died already when I got there, so I couldn't look for you, Moye. Thanks to Mike Green for getting me a pass. SC Hotline Rules !!
I didn't eat, but I stayed for Sean Hannity, Gov. Sanford, and Lindsey Graham. Being up for 36 hours straight, I had enough. I got home , and there was Rocket, sitting on the floor.
I gotta run, he's chewing up my socks right now. Anyone have some extra rawhide bones??
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you would had walked down to the stage I was up front with Sumter during the speech giving. Thought Sean did ok got to speak to him last night at the debate. Give that dog a bone.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I walked past there, but I didn't see you. I saw Windy - he looks a lot better than the last time I saw him. I was worried about him.

This dog's a mjor chewer. He's tugging at my pants as I type, and he's already pierced my left earlobe!

Anonymous said...

if you figure out how to get him to use the toilet, let me know. I think since I named this one Ripken, I now have 2,632 days of potty training and chewing!

earlcapps said...

looks like mike got himself a brunette!

Anonymous said...

Earl why don't you just cut him a little deeper man.