Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Just to Clear Stuff Up, It Wasn't Me Who Said Crawford Will Run Against Leatherman....


I'll be respectful and not use the Baby New Year picture this time. I got a chance to catch up on the latest in Florence, and I see that someone is spreading poop that Kris Crawford will run against Hugh Leatherman in '08, and that it came from a blogger in SC. Well, as much as I might like to see some protest vote next year, I'm not starting it, and It sure wouldn't be Kris doing it.
Why not? Because Kris knows he is Hugh's heir apparent if he decides to keep his seat into his 80's (the Sen. will be 81 by the end of his next term). Why would Kris possibly lose his current seat when the guarantee is there in 5 years??
The main reason that I m posting on this is for my own butt. Not being there right now, I can fathom people talking to people and saying that it was my blog, and by Monday, it will be fact. Then someone might ask me to give up my party job. That's not happening, and no one else wants the gig anyway. Not that I'm going on the offensive here, but I'm more used to how politics goes on. I personally haven't read about anyone specific running next year - if you do, let me know - not that I care either way...
ok, back to the party........
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris would be a good candidate for sure. Hugh will hold this position probably for as long as he lives. You can bet if the Democrats won control he would also switch parties again. As you can tell I am not crazy about the Senator. I have not heard this rumor about Kris running but you can beleve he will wait. I think.

Anonymous said...

quit worry about this bw

earlcapps said...

Mike, you're such a troublemaker, talking trash about all those Democrats.

Anonymous said...

It came from politicsrocks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

US President Tim Kalemkarian, US Senate Tim Kalemkarian, US House Tim Kalemkarian: best major candidate.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Uh..........