Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hundreds Fall Ill at Clyburn's Fish Fry... The Food Was Fine, But the BS Was Too Much for Some....


"You Want a BBRRRAAGGHH!!! , Uh, Beer With That?"




Slowly, the truth of what happened at Friday Night's Fish Fry is coming out. Reports are coming in that hundreds of attendees at Congressman Jim Clyburn's World Famous Fish Fry were nearly sent to the hospital. While the root cause has not been given by those in charge of the event, word on the street is that having to listen to the Democratic Presidential Candidates was simply too much for some attendees......




"I'm telling you... It was like Jonestown in there. People were dropping like flies from all the BS these guys were spewing. Next thing I know, everyone was spewing. It was a nightmare", said an attendee who would not give his/her name , fearing telemarketers from the candidates....




Others were less fearful. " I'm here for some free fish and beer... Why do I have to listen to Hillary and Barack and Edwards kiss Jim's booty? We know they don't care. If they think they're gonna buy my vote with fish, they're kidding themselves. I got a friend in Greeleyville who gets $20 for every vote he casts. The smell of BS was palpable. I was in the Gulf War, Man. I never saw anything like tonight. If they want my vote, my phone number is ***-****. Come with cash!!".




While too much Fish and Beer can cause mild illness, it's reaction with the type of verbal assault given by a typical Presidential candidate can have a synergystic effect. According to Dr. Alvin Pequash, a noted interist, " Being forced to listen to politicians for too long can cause symptoms similar to motion sickness........ Add Fish and Beer, and the result is inevitable. You'd have an easier time eating fish and beer on a Merry-go-Round."




Although there is no longer any evidence of the tragedy in the parking garage anymore, thanks to the extra hoses and brooms brought in, one wonders if Clyburn will make the same mistake in '08. "I doubt this will happen again", said one victim. "By April next year, all these jokers should be back wherever they came from, Thank God".




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh that damn clyfish is killing me!

Anonymous said...

crap (the mythical storm water brown trout), crappies, fugu... I guess the sushi hit the fan.

Anonymous said...

Might had been all the mercury in the bottom dwellers the king of santee the catfish

Anonymous said...

yea