Monday, May 21, 2007

Have I Gone Pinko? Flotown Vice Chair Misses GOP Convention??




No fans, I didn't make the State Convention this weekend.......... Poor Mikey had to work on Saturday, so while everyone was politicking and making contacts, Comrade Mikhail was working for the People's Republic of Newsome. From what it sounds like, I didn't miss a whole lot.

I'm sure the Florence contingent was led well by Tommy and Shelby. If I missed anything major, tell me about it. Did Dana Perino come by? Ann Coulter ask about me? No? Well, it doesn't hurt to ask!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did see Tommy but did not get to speak to him. In fact believe it or not I was low keyed at this convention.

Anonymous said...

Mike, you do realize that there are three candidates for the Democrat's nomination and one for the GOP nomination for President in the picture you chose to head this entry?