Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Aerosmith's Got My Conspiracy Theory Button Going Berserk Again ....

Methinks The Public Is Getting Scammed Again ......

Pick on me all you want, but my BS Radar is sharp as a knife. Time and time again, we've smelled through the hooey, and this week, it's going off like a four alarm fire..... Reportedly, Steven Tyler has quit Aerosmith. That's like me saying I'm gonna quit eating Mayfield Moose Tracks Ice Cream - it's impossible.

We told you a few months back that Tyler broke some of his 61-year old bones when he fell of a stage. Well, the rest of the band hasn't heard from him since - so they say. I think it's bullshit. Here's my guess: The tour wasn't doing so great. Aerosmith hasn't really been a force in rock for at least 12 years now. Then the accident..... Worse yet, no one gave a damn.

What's more feasible? That Tyler decided it was time to re-evaluate and take up painting or tai chi? Or that they drummed up some good PR by saying that they were breaking up? The nice thing with this is they can't lose. They're stalled as it is, so it wouldn't get any worse. It's paid off already. Aerosmith was all over the radio today - SUCKERS !!!! Now, they take a year off, Tyler comes back , and the Great Reunion Tour begins ..... Oliver Stone would be proud!

.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

he needs to get back in the saddle again!