Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post Number 2400: We Do Take Requests Here.


A Reader in Florence Asks , 'Dear Kasey, How About Half-Naked Pics of Kari Wuhrer Today?' .... Well, Here You Go......
Like a drug dealer or a pimp, I'm not a bad guy..... I'm just providing a service. Giving the people what they want -know what I's saying?? Actually, my A-game may be falling off a bit here. After all, it is getting pretty cold up here. I think I have Brain Freeze, because how I could do a Remote Control tribute post - and not add Kari Wuhrer pics is beyond me. I was going to write a poem about her, but are there any other words that rhyme with 'Wuhrer' other than 'Fuhrer' ???
There you go, P-Luv.
.

3 comments:

pluvlaw said...

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;

The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,

And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;

And finally there's joy in Florence -

Reino's ended the T&A drought.

Anonymous said...

Mike--you made me choke on my coffee with this picture this morning. Do you have any idea what hot coffee feels like when it comes out of your nose?...teg

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?